Torev’s patented double axial flux electric motor is the product of seven years of research and is the first of its kind – a forerunner in an industry spearheading electrification. Our unique stator structure significantly reduces rare earth metal consumption while operating at extremely high levels of power and efficiency.
- High motor efficiency through our semi-toroidal magnetic field
- High power density through our high active power generating volume
- Smaller physical footprint through our compact axial flux structure
- Lowering costs through reduction in permanent magnetic content
- Simplifying manufacturing through innovative modular design
- Improving supply chain resilience and providing insulation from rare earth volatility
Better for the planet
- Reducing the reliance on carbon-intense mining and processing associated with rare earth metals
- Reducing greenhouse gas emissions through increased vehicle range, leading to less EV charging energy consumption
Solutions for passenger and commercial automotive and off-highway transportation markets
Solutions for maritime and marine markets, including e-inboard and e-outboard motors, as well as port equipment and machinery
Solutions for a variety of construction vehicles and industrial equipment.